Thursday 3 January 2013

Problems with delivery times

When ordering the items which we need for the police costumes. I came across the delivery times on the items, and checking that they will be here before shooting. Most of the items I ordered were from the British Isles but the police badges which we need for the cap, were going to be imported from Thailand and they were expecting the delivery to be in-between 22nd January to the 7th February. I thought that this was going to be risking ordering them and not arriving in time.



I had a little panic, about were can I get some more badges made. I was very lucky to be on holiday in Bali, were I contacted a embroidery company who was able to make me some badges. I took a image of the badges from the internet to show them what I would like them to be like, we talked about colours, size and what material to use. Below is a image of what the final badges looks like from the embroidery company. 


No comments:

Post a Comment