Thursday 3 January 2013

Purchasing in costumes

I have also been researching in to purchasing in costumes in various online websites. I have mostly been looking in to the police costumes. As from my previous post, I found it really difficult to find some black caps which had police on them. So I had to research in black caps as well as police badges, which was a bit of a mission to find some realistic police badges. Below is what I am going to purchase for our thriller costumes.

Police iron on badge: £1.97


Marksmen black cap: £1.39



Police marksmen jacket: £10 

Police trousers: We are going to email our cast and see if they have any black trousers like these, if not we will purchase them to size and order. 

Above is some police boots, which look very realastic. We haven't purchase any of these as the cast may have some similar ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment