Saturday 24 November 2012

Thriller Planning

In today lesson I have been looking in to where we can shoot our opening sequence of our thriller. I looked at banks in Cranleigh, which is a nearby village to school. I looked up on the internet of the numbers of the banks which are in Cranleigh who would be interested of we could film outside of their bank, as well if we could use some of their previous CCTV footage. Of course we understand that we won't be able to go inside the bank as it is against the regulations. 
The banks which I looked up were: 
Lloyld TSB 
HSBC Bank
Nationwide Bank 
Natwest Bank


I then moved on to looking in to costumes and how it is so important that we get the characters realistic costumes, because if they are wrong the audience will be turned off straight away. I searched the internet of what the robbers could wear. The main site I found costumes for them was amazon. We want to have the robbers wearing balaclava, black turtle necks, black loose bottoms, black thin gloves and then black plimsoles. We discussed as a group that we want the robbers to have no skin revealing, as it is more threatening to the audience as you can't see their faces and what their identity is. After researching amazon and how we can imagine what the robbers are going to look like, I had to think about a money budget and to not spend to much money.  So I recorded all the prices on amazon which they were charging for each of the items.


No comments:

Post a Comment