Saturday 24 November 2012

Watching backstage of the A2's music video.

In the lesson on monday, we when to watch for 5 minutes one of the A2's shooting their music video. It was so interesting to see what goes on backstage when filming and how as a group they were coping. When walking in to the studio, I loved it how they were filming the video, and how the set was. When realising that they were filming it, as if it was underwater. I thought to myself would this work? But I got that completely wrong, as it looked amazing, having fun and realistic. 
So as they wanted to create a underwater effect, the models were wearing flowing white dresses which were ripped to give the effect of floating in the water. They also had flans to blow the ripped dresses as well as their hair.  

I also found their make up really strong on camera, they had glittery lips which went really well with the white flowing dresses. 

When watching the A2's shooting, it really made me think of the day we shoot our thriller. It really inspired me how the A2's were so calm and relaxed, that is how I want it to be like on the day of us shooting our thriller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment