Monday 9 September 2013

Introducting A2

As we move from our AS work and moving up to a higher standard of work for A2, I am very much looking forward to what this year with bring.
So this year as groups we have asked to create a music video, of what we create a ditpack too, which means that the band we have chosen will have an album cover and then a website too.

My Aims for this year, is to get 100% in my coursework, and then to do my best in the written exam at the end of the year, which then hopefully will give me a overall grade of an A or even an A*, in which I would love. I would also like to achieve an award at the end, as all the hard work will pay off and get all that satisfaction awarded to us.

In today lesson we have also chosen our groups and I can happily say that I feel that we have a very strong group, in which we hope to produce some fantastic work.
Here is a picture of us as a group...




No comments:

Post a Comment