Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Music video ideas

In my research and planning for music ideas of a concept, which includes a song choice and then a narrative on what is going on in the video. I did find this process really fun, as you are looking at several songs and videos, in which you feel could work. But then of course you also worrying if it would work, is the song too well known, is the official video so good it would be difficult to produce a good enough one, ect... 
So below are some of my ideas in which I will bring forward to my group and hopefully they maybe like aleast one of the songs or the narrative I have created. 








1 comment:

  1. Excellent a creative way to blog your initial ideas. These have been well blogged as images. It would be better if you added a summary of the key idea behind each concept.

    ReplyDelete